[LLVMdev] Module management questions

Nicolas Capens nicolas.capens at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 07:25:23 PDT 2010

Hi Larry,

I faced the same issue and solved it by writing my own JITMemoryManager.
This is the class that is responsible for allocating memory for the JITed
functions. So your derived implementation can let the application take
ownership of this memory before destructing the entire execution engine.
createJIT takes a JITMemoryManager as parameter, so it's straightforward to
make it use your derived class.

Good luck!

Nicolas