[LLVMdev] SOA / Lane Packing Compilation with LLVM

Ralf Karrenberg karrenberg at cs.uni-saarland.de
Thu Aug 19 00:20:48 PDT 2010

Hey Matt,

sorry for the late response, I was on holiday :).

We are currently elaborating the possibilities of making the
"packetizer" open source just like the PTX backend, but the code is part
of an industry collaboration and therefore things are a little more
complicated.

On the other hand, if you are interested in a collaboration or in
employing the packetizer for some academic project it should be no
problem to give you access to a GPL'd version.

Best,
Ralf