[LLVMdev] ToT ARM Code generator causing - Error: invalid constant (xxx) after fixup in assembly output

Pawel Wodnicki root at 32bitmicro.com
Wed Aug 18 11:37:22 PDT 2010

On 8/18/2010 12:39 PM, Dale Johannesen wrote:
> I can look at this, but you'll need to send the .bc file.  Please open
> a PR?

I would do it but I am in  a bit of a pickle as the .bc is from
propriety code and
I can  not post it.
Anyway, I have been trying to re-create the problem in a simpler test case.
Since, I do not have access to the source for the .bc I am trying to guess
the kind of code that created the problem. So far I was able to replicate
the one large basic block but I not sure how to produce the constant pool
with the jumptable like in the description below.

> There have been lots of bugs in ARMConstantIslands where it's off by
> 1, but I haven't seen one where it's off by a lot like this.
The big offset is due to this one large basic block and is not a problem
with alignment or any off by 1  issue.