[LLVMdev] Git repository to use (read-only)?

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.de
Wed Aug 18 00:15:59 PDT 2010

Hi,

we want to use LLVM together with clang internally for preprocessing and Co.
Therefor we would like to integrate it in our buildsystem.
The nicest thing for us would be a local git repository mirror, to allow us to
easily create own branches and Co.

Is there some official git repository to clone from? I looked up the archives
and seen that creating own clones of the SVN via git svn is not wanted, to
avoid DoS of your infrastructure and only some inofficial clones are up on
github.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com