[LLVMdev] sqlite3 crashing jit

Bueno, Denis denbuen at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 10 13:09:49 PDT 2010

I'm trying to get a stacktrace, so I can't provide one.

I'm trying llvm 2.7 right now.  I'm hoping there's a 2.6 workaround, though.

On 8/10/10 2:01 PM, "Török Edwin" <edwintorok at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:42:05 -0600
"Bueno, Denis" <denbuen at sandia.gov> wrote:

> Hello,
> http://www.opendylan.org/~housel/bcdump.pl
> I'm trying to compile sqlite3 using llvm-gcc, then run it with lli.

sqlite3 is part of LLVM testsuite, so it shouldn't crash ...

> This builds with the exact same flags as above, but with -emit-llvm
> added.  It should create executable `test.llvm' which is a just a
> script that invokes `lli' on `test.llvm.bc'.  This crashes lli (for
> me).

Can you provide a stacktrace?

> In an effort to debug this, I've built llvm-2.6 with
> -disable-optimized and -ggdb against the llvm-gcc frontend because I

Did you try llvm-2.7?

Best regards,
--Edwin