[LLVMdev] PR5373

Dale Johannesen dalej at apple.com
Fri Aug 6 11:47:29 PDT 2010

The last  bit here

+      if (LoopExitBB) {
+        // It is possible that for both successors
isTrivialLoopExitBlock()
+        // returns different exit blocks. It means that the loop
isn't trivial,
+        // just quit then.
+        if (LoopExitBB != LoopExitBB2)
+          return false;
+      } else if (Val) {
+        // if LoopExitBB == LoopExitBB2 pick the first one (true).
+        *Val = ConstantInt::getFalse(Context);

doesn't do what the comment says it does; the store into *Val is done
when !LoopExitBB, not when LoopExitBB == LoopExitBB2.