[LLVMdev] AutoESL is hiring
zhousheng00 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 18:43:51 PDT 2010
AutoESL (www.autoesl.com) is the leading provider of high-level synthesis
for FPGAs and ASICs.
The company was founded in 2006 based on advanced technology that was
nurtured, developed, and exclusively licensed from UCLA.
AutoESL has now deployed this solution at many leading edge system and
semiconductor companies. (see more in the "About Us" section).
Currently AutoESL has several engineering positions open in Silicon Valley
(Cupertino, California) and Beijing, China.
We are looking for talented and committed Compiler Software Engineers with
the following qualifications:
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Excellent programming skills in C and C++ on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Familiarity with LLVM compiler infrastructure (esp. middle-end
optimization) is required.
- Familiarity with Java and Eclipse development platform is a plus.
- Strong ability to learn and explore new technologies.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline, and the ability to set personal goals
consistently towards team goals.
Please e-mail recruiting at autoesl.com for immediate consideration.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the llvm-dev