[LLVMdev] CMake broken?

Edward Meewis ed at extraordinarymachine.nl
Mon Aug 2 13:04:04 PDT 2010

  I've run into issues like this before I think this has something to do
with adding all available targets to:

cmake/modules/LLVMLibDeps.cmake

set(MSVC_LIB_DEPS_LLVMMCDisassembler LLVMARMAsmParser LLVMARMCodeGen
LLVMARMInfo LLVMAlphaAsmPrinter LLVMAlphaCodeGen LLVMAlphaInfo
LLVMBlackfinAsmPrinter LLVMBlackfinCodeGen LLVMBlackfinInfo LLVMCBackend
LLVMCBackendInfo LLVMCellSPUAsmPrinter LLVMCellSPUCodeGen
LLVMCellSPUInfo LLVMCppBackend LLVMCppBackendInfo LLVMMBlazeAsmPrinter
LLVMMBlazeCodeGen LLVMMBlazeInfo LLVMMC LLVMMCParser LLVMMSIL
LLVMMSILInfo LLVMMSP430AsmPrinter LLVMMSP430CodeGen LLVMMSP430Info
LLVMMipsAsmPrinter LLVMMipsCodeGen LLVMMipsInfo LLVMPIC16
LLVMPIC16AsmPrinter LLVMPIC16Info LLVMPowerPCAsmPrinter
LLVMPowerPCCodeGen LLVMPowerPCInfo LLVMSparcAsmPrinter LLVMSparcCodeGen
LLVMSparcInfo LLVMSupport LLVMSystem LLVMSystemZAsmPrinter
LLVMSystemZCodeGen LLVMSystemZInfo LLVMX86AsmParser LLVMX86CodeGen
LLVMX86Disassembler LLVMX86Info LLVMXCore LLVMXCoreAsmPrinter LLVMXCoreInfo)

The CMake build system doesn't seem smart enough to handle selected targets.

-- Ed.