[LLVMdev] MC-JIT Patches 2/3

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Sun Aug 1 16:58:09 PDT 2010

Hi Jan,

I would rather not work with a patch this large. Can you pull out the
addition of the MCJITStreamer into its own patch, and we can iterate
on getting that in as a single commit? I realize it won't work or do
anything useful, but I can't deal with reviewing patches this large.
The main thing I am concerned about is getting the basic design of how
the streamer and the assembler and the object writer should interact.

I also have a few general style comments:
 1. Please use:
--
case A: {
}

 2. Please use complete sentences in comments, including leading
capitalization and punctuation. Also, please put a space after the
comment marker ('/// Class', not '///class').

 3. Use doxygen comments when appropriate (for example, on methods,
instance variables).

I have various comments on MCJITStreamer itself, but I will hold them
until we have an individual patch for that class.

 - Daniel