[LLVMdev] "clang -v" shows a GCC call

Swiss Guy supersonickiller at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 01:10:21 PDT 2010

Thanks a lot for all your answers, now I think I understand how the
infrastructure works.

There's a pretty good community here, this is really cool !

I think I'm going to port the binutils for my architecture in order to have
an assembler and a linker, and stay with CLang+LLVM to generate native
asembler. ( *.s file )

Thank you all again, and keep up the good work !