[LLVMdev] Compiling LLVM on SPARC

Patrick Alexander Simmons simmon12 at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 23 16:34:56 PDT 2010

LLVM isn't really supported on SPARC, so, even if you get it to compile,
it might not work correctly.  However, if you want to keep trying, you
could check out DragonEgg: [http://dragonegg.llvm.org/].  If you can get
DragonEgg to work, you won't need LLVM-GCC.

Also, you don't mention what OS you're using, but, if it's not Solaris,
it /really/ probably won't work.

--Patrick