[LLVMdev] Uninstalling TOT to use a branch release

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 10:17:40 PDT 2010

Still unresolved.

The exact error message I get each time I try to use llvm-g++ is 'unrecognized command line option "-emit-llvm-bc" '.  I've tried reinstalling both LLVM and LLVM-GCC using MacPorts.  I've searched the archives of the mailing list.  Does anybody know what files need to be removed from a SVN head install of LLVM to make my Mac running MacOSX 10.5.x work with version 2.6 again?