[LLVMdev] darwin dragon-egg build issues

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Tue Apr 13 09:55:54 PDT 2010

Hi Jack,

>     Can't we drop the extern from the patch and use something like...
>
> void foo(void) __attribute__(externally_visible);

I think you are confused.  If you don't like the "extern" then you can
just remove it altogether.  The "extern" actually has no effect: the
declaration without extern is equivalent to the declaration with extern.
The web-page you posted earlier even mentioned this IIRC.  This has
nothing to do with __attribute__(externally_visible).

Ciao,

Duncan.