[LLVMdev] [Fwd: Can someone help me with error while i make my own pass]

John Criswell criswell at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 12 07:33:55 PDT 2010

Dear Ambika,

I don't have a solution to your problem, but you may want to consider
the following:

1) Do a make VERBOSE=1 to gather more output about what is going on.

2) Do a make ENABLE_OPTIMIZED=0 build to see if turning off optimization
fixes the problem.

3) If you haven't already, specify the OS and hardware platform on which
you are compiling.

-- John T.