[LLVMdev] compiler-rt's arm vfp o<= implementation

Nick Lewycky nlewycky at google.com
Thu Apr 8 20:28:48 PDT 2010

On 8 April 2010 02:28, Rodolph Perfetta <rodolph.perfetta at arm.com> wrote:

>  movhi means mov if unsigned Higher
>
> movls means mov if unsigned Lower or Same
>

> so depending on the comparison result r0 holds 1 or 0

Thanks. Now that I understand the assembly, I think there's another problem.
libgcc's definition of lesf2 is actually "1-(a<=b)". Source:
http://www.google.com/codesearch/p?hl=en#ulemn8tW-hg/pub/gcc/releases/gcc-2.95.2/gcc-core-2.95.2.tar.gz%7CInAiOEw9K4g/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/libgcc1.c&q=libgcc1%20lesf2

Shih-wei wrote a patch which reverses the meaning of the predicate
(attached) and this works for us. Is this okay to commit?

Nick