[LLVMdev] Can someone help me with error while i make my own pass

ambika ambika at cse.iitb.ac.in
Thu Apr 8 09:10:25 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have added LoaderInterface pass in llvm code and then I invoke this
pass in other pass. Iget the following error:

llvm[0]: Linking Release Loadable Module MyDfg.so
/usr/bin/ld: /home/ambika/llvm_3/llvm-obj/lib/ss-fs/Release/MyDfg.o:
relocation R_386_GOTOFF against undefined symbol `(anonymous
namespace)::LoaderInterface::ID' can not be used when making a shared object
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [/home/ambika/llvm_3/llvm-obj/Release/lib/MyDfg.so] Error 1

Can someone tell me the reason for this error.

regards,
Ambika