[LLVMdev] summer of code idea― update the SAFECode project to the new LLVM API

yiqiuping1986 yiqiuping1986 at 126.com
Wed Apr 7 04:13:23 PDT 2010

Hi, John Criswell!

You have said to me that SAFECode had not been maintained for several years,
now I have submitted my proposal for updating the SAFCode project to the new LLVM APIs.
If you are still interested in the topic and willing to guid my project, I will be very happy.
Now I'm waiting for you comments.

Here is my proposal:
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/easyqiu/t127038894856

2010-04-07