[LLVMdev] Call for Help: Testing

David Greene dag at cray.com
Tue Apr 6 13:04:04 PDT 2010

On Tuesday 06 April 2010 14:52:47 Dustin Laurence wrote:
> On 04/06/2010 11:45 AM, Tanya Lattner wrote:
> > While lack of linux testing of the testsuite is a problem, this is
> > not why the release is slipping. We need more people to fix bugs. It
> > can't be the same people fixing the bugs for every release.
> >
> > We need more people in the community to help and I can't see any way
> > of sugar coating this message.

AFAICT, the only bugs left are Clang bugs and a Darwin llvm-gfortran bug.
The Linux bugs have all been triaged and either fixed, have what should
be a simple resolution or deemed not release-blocking:

Bug 6616 - gcc 4.2 problem, verified to work with 4.3 and 4.4
Bug 6660 - clang regressions
Bug 6696 - Just revert the offending patch
Bug 6778 - Darwin bug

                                   -Dave