[LLVMdev] LLVM Development on ARM

kapil anand kapilanand2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:53:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to natively compile LLVM on a ARM virtual machine ( which I am
running through QEMU) but getting the error as mentioned in previous mail.
VM is running ARM926 which according to ARM architecture, has vfp support.
Do some changes need to me made in LLVM distribution to make it run on ARM
platforms

Thanks

--Kapil