[LLVMdev] help with llvm make system

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:59:01 PDT 2009

Whoops, sending it to to llvm list as well, freaking takes another ~70
seconds to do a reply to all instead of a reply to, headers still not
following standards of every other list I have ever been on...

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Stefan Oestreicher
<stefan.oestreicher at deluxe-design.at> wrote:
> Hi,
>> I have no
>> idea why it works now, there is no difference.
> the problem was caused by including the ANTLR headers before the LLVM
> headers.

Correct, ANTLR defines a *LOT* of common-name macros for whatever
exceedingly idiotic reason.  I had a lot of issues with when I was
creating my Spirit2.1 and ANTLR benchmark (where Spirit continues to
blow ANTLR away in speed, power, expression, and low amount of code to
write, no I do not work for Spirit, I was creating benchmarks for
every grammar parser I could find, so far nothing bests Spirit in
speed and power...).