[LLVMdev] help with llvm make system

Stefan Oestreicher stefan.oestreicher at deluxe-design.at
Wed Sep 23 05:09:51 PDT 2009

Hi again,

I managed to compile it now, manually was well as with make. I have no
idea why it works now, there is no difference.
A simple empty program including llvm/Function.h and my antlr parser and
lexer worked fine so I tried to find the problem by copying my
code piece by piece into a new project but it never showed up. Something
else must be messed up with it but I'm sure I will discover the problem
now that I have a working project.

thanks and sorry for my initial double posting btw. I had a slight
confusion with email addresses.

Stefan