[LLVMdev] Status of blocks runtime in compiler-rt?

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Tue Sep 22 19:40:46 PDT 2009

On Sep 21, 2009, at 6:21 PM, Shantonu Sen wrote:

> I've committed my changes to hook up the BlocksRuntime/ subdirectory
> of compiler-rt, using CMake.
>
> The cmake build process is documented at <http://llvm.org/docs/CMake.html

Whoops, looks like the presence of a CMakeFiles directory in the
SRCROOT was screwing things up, even when I was in a build
subdirectory.  Blowing that away has everything humming away properly
now.

Yep, just got my blocks "hello world!" example to work on FreeBSD 9-
current!  Success!

Now to figure out just where to stick this so it's as pervasively
available on FreeBSD as it is on Mac OS X.  Libc?  Really?

- Jordan