[LLVMdev] Where should I put libLLVMgold.so??

zhunan zhunansjtu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 05:49:29 PDT 2009

Hi,all

I'm using ubuntu8.04 and I'm installing gold-plugin along with the
document of that,

After I built the binutils and LLVM with plugin enabling,and I also
replace ld with ld-new which supports plugin,I tried to compile a hello
world program by this:

llvm-gcc -use-gold-plugin a.a b.o -o hello

which is similar with the example in the document,it tells me that
libLLVMgold.so can not be found ,but I truly put it in the directory
which is the same as the cc1's.

What's the problem with my libLLVMgold.so's position?

Thanks!

Nan