[LLVMdev] Opaque types in function parameters

Carlos Sánchez de La Lama carlos.delalama at urjc.es
Tue Sep 15 14:42:26 PDT 2009

Ok, this explains my issue :)

Also, I was actually using a pointer-to-opaque at the first place,
obtaining exact same results. I tested with integers and saw it was
ok, and then with plain opaques ang get same error as with pointer-to-
opaques, so when writting to the list I said plain opaques in a try
to simplify the explanation.

Thanks Kenneth!

Carlos