[LLVMdev] FYI: Phoronix GCC vs. LLVM-GCC benchmarks

Evan Cheng evan.cheng at apple.com
Mon Sep 14 12:18:15 PDT 2009

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the numbers. For example, I know
llvm-gcc does significantly worse on LAME. On the other hand, the
dhrystone, md5, and blowfish numbers are out of line with my
expectation.

It would be nice if someone can perform the tests independently and
file bugzilla reports.

Thanks,

Evan