[LLVMdev] tblgen bug in handling case , switch_on

Sanjiv Gupta sanjiv.gupta at microchip.com
Fri Sep 11 02:46:01 PDT 2009

Mikhail Glushenkov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 8:01 PM, Sanjiv Gupta
> <sanjiv.gupta at microchip.com> wrote:
>
>> Why do we need both 'conflict' and 'warning' ?
>>

> 'warning' just prints a warning, 'conflict' is a fatal error.
>
> A better example would be something like:
>
> (warning (and (switch_on "O1"), (switch_on "O2")) "-O1 has no effect.")

Looks good.
One more quick query.
How to extract  libname from "-l std" from the driver and pass it as
"std.lib" to the linker tool?
I know that unpack_values will give me "std", but an (append_cmd ".lib")
with that will insert a space.
Anything like append_cmd_nospace ? or any other way?

- Sanjiv

- Sanjiv