[LLVMdev] link-error: different visibilities

gauss gausszhch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 19:32:28 PDT 2009

Thanks. It helps me a lot. The mangled name is a template method
"Vector<>::size()" inserted by llvm-g++ at compile time.
Why did llvm-ld fail to link those *.o files as long as llvm-g++ compiled
all the *.cpp file correctly? Is there some wrong with LLVM-g++? How to deal
with it?

Any ideas about it?

Thanks!

Gauss, 09-03