[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc-4.2 RELEASE_26 bootstrap failure on Solaris/SPARC - unhandled REAL_TYPE during compilation of '__powitf2'

Juergen Zimmermann - Sun Microsystems - Walldorf Germany Juergen.Zimmermann at Sun.COM
Fri Oct 30 08:27:44 PDT 2009

Hi Anton,
thanks for the fast response.

Ty->dump() prints "{double, double}" in the failing case (just before my
introduced assert).

HTH, and regards,
   Juergen

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH		Juergen Zimmermann
Altrottstrasse 31		ISV Engineering EMEA, Technical Lead for SAP

Sun Microsystems GmbH
Altrottstrasse 31, 69190 Walldorf
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028