[LLVMdev] 2.6 pre-release2 ready for testing

Duncan Sands duncan.sands at math.u-psud.fr
Tue Oct 20 09:36:55 PDT 2009

Hi Tanya, here's another one, 32 bit this time.  I forgot to mention
that the system compiler is gcc-4.4.

> 1) Compile llvm from source and untar the llvm-test in the projects
> directory (name it llvm-test or test-suite). Choose to use a
> pre-compiled llvm-gcc or re-compile it yourself.

I compiled llvm and llvm-gcc with separate objects directories.
Platform is i486-linux-gnu.

> 2) Run make check, report any failures (FAIL or unexpected pass). Note
> that you need to reconfigure llvm with llvm-gcc in your path or with
> --with-llvmgccdir

One unexpected pass:
XPASS:
llvm-2.6/llvm-2.6/test/FrontendC/2009-08-11-AsmBlocksComplexJumpTarget.c

> 3) Run "make TEST=nightly report" and send me the report.nightly.txt

Attached.

Ciao,

Duncan.