[LLVMdev] self-hosting failure

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Mon Oct 19 19:27:30 PDT 2009

There have been a couple problems recently, but I don't recognize
this. Please see if you can minimize it and get a test case.

You can run with 'make VERBOSE=1' to get the failing compile command.
I then usually try -emit-llvm to see if the .bc output reproduces the
error (with llc). The full story is a lot more complicated, I can give
more details about things to try if you can't get a test case.

 - Daniel