[LLVMdev] self-hosting failure

John Regehr regehr at cs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 19 19:03:51 PDT 2009

I've been getting the error for a release build for the last 24 hours or
so.   This is on Ubuntu Jaunty on x86.  Known problem?  If not, does
anyone have an easy recipe for getting the build system to tell me the
command line that's being used and to leave a preprocessed file sitting
around?

Thanks,

John

llvm[2]: Compiling UnreachableBlockElim.cpp for Release build
StrongPHIElimination.cpp: In member function '(anonymous
namespace)::StrongPHIElimination::InsertCopies(llvm::DomTreeNodeBase<llvm::MachineBasicBlock>*,
llvm::SmallPtrSet<llvm::MachineBasicBlock*, 16u>&)':
StrongPHIElimination.cpp:1051:1: internal compiler error: in
rewrite_stmt, at tree-into-ssa.c:1302
Please submit a full bug report,