[LLVMdev] 2.6 pre-release2 ready for testing

Olivier Meurant meurant.olivier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 13:25:36 PDT 2009

Hi Tanya,

glad to see that 2.6 release is coming. :)

After doing some testing with valgrind on this release, I have find a little
"undefined memory" error in DefaultJITMemoryManager related to the
PoisonMemory field.
This bug has been corrected in trunk with revision r80192.

Attached is a patch which cleanly apply same correction on the release-2.6
branch.

Thanks,
Olivier.