[LLVMdev] MallocInst/CallInst bitcast,

Daniel Waterworth da.waterworth at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 16 04:43:30 PDT 2009

Never mind, I used ExecutionEngine's InstallLazyFunctionCreator and
DisableSymbolSearching to cause malloc and free calls to be handled by my
logging functions. Sorry for the unnecessary list mail.

Is it possible to find out the size and beginning pointer of the current
stack frame, from a function operating outside of the virtual machine, but
called by a function within it?

Thanks,

Daniel