[LLVMdev] Developer meeting videos up

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Thu Oct 15 00:05:46 PDT 2009

Hi All,

All of the videos are now up on the web page, and most of the slides
are up (still need to get David's and Evan's slides).  Please let me
know if you hit any problems.

You can access the content here:
http://llvm.org/devmtg/2009-10/

FYI, one room recorded a screencast and the other was recorded with a
standalone camera.  This means that you can't see the speakers in one
room, which is unfortunate but much better than no video :).

I want to send a huge thanks to Jason Molenda.  Not only did he
contribute his equipment to record the event, he also collected a
tremendous amount of the content, edited the videos, transcoded them
and did a lot of other great work.  Getting nice videos up takes a lot
more work than it seems, and the video quality is very high this
year.  Thank you Jason!

-Chris