[LLVMdev] [2.6] attention llvm users

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Thu Oct 8 00:09:56 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm preparing the 2.6 release notes, and need help from people that
would like their projects to be listed in the "External Projects Using
LLVM 2.6" section.  Please either directly commit (and remove
"UPDATE") or email me a blurb for the release notes for your project.

Unless I hear from the projects, Pure, LDC, Roadsend PHP will be
removed.  Send me an update and you stay :).  If anyone else wants to
be added, please commit a blurb or email it to me.

The current release notes are here:
http://llvm.org/docs/ReleaseNotes-2.6.html

It is still a disaster that I'm gradually working into shape.

Thanks!

-Chris