[LLVMdev] TableGen question - how to split a 64bit operation to two 32bit

Artur Pietrek pietreka at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 05:10:50 PDT 2009

Hi all,I'm working on my own backend for a custom CPU. I have defined paired
registers for 64bit operations, however to set a 64bit paired register with
64bit immediate I have to set each register in that pair separately with the
higher and the lower 32bits of the immediate.
Could anyone give me an advice how to describe it in *InstructionInfo.td or
point me to something similar in the LLVM source code? (I was looking for it
but couldn't find it)

Thanks,
Artur