[LLVMdev] VMKIT problem

Nataraj Sundar nataraj at ksu.edu
Fri Nov 20 15:06:28 PST 2009

Thanks Nicolas, Gaƫl

I followed your instructions and installed compatible versions of llvm,
vmkit and GNU Classpath also I unzipped glibj.zip and pointed GNU Classpath
lib variable to the the unzipped files during vmkit configure. That error
has vanished.

Now when I run jnjvm or vmkit in Release/bin on any file I'm getting a new
error :

" terminate called without an active exception
 Aborted "

Any help is much appreciated,

-Nataraj.