[LLVMdev] VMKIT problem

Nataraj Sundar nataraj at ksu.edu
Thu Nov 19 23:33:21 PST 2009

Hi,

I intent to use VMKIT to convert java byte codes to LLVM IR

I have installed VMKIT 0.26, on running  jnjvm (as ./jnjvm
Hello.class) in Release/bin I get the same error irrespective of class
content :

jnjvm: JavaClass.cpp:469: jnjvm::JavaObject*
jnjvm::Class::doNew(jnjvm::Jnjvm*): Assertion `(this->isInitializing()
|| classLoader->getCompiler()->isStaticCompiling()) && "Uninitialized
class when allocating."' failed.
Aborted

Am I doing something wrong?Any help regading how to use the VMKIT
tools to convert Java bytecodes to LLVM IR will be helpful

Thanks,

-Nataraj.