[LLVMdev] windows build

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Tue Nov 17 14:12:15 PST 2009

There was a bug at some point where this would happen, I've forgotten
the details but it is buried in bugzilla somewhere. It has now been
fixed, but IIRC the issue would also be resolved if you did a full
make clean. The problem was in a particular situation where every
build would essentially invalidate the table gen outputs, but not
actually update them, so the build never resolved itself.

 - Daniel