[LLVMdev] LLVM + FORTRAN 95

Nilesh Mahajan nnmahaja at umail.iu.edu
Tue Nov 3 13:29:44 PST 2009

Hi all,

I want to compile FORTRAN 95 code with LLVM. More specifically, I
would like to get an AST dump of the program I compile, statically
analyze the AST, make modifcations to the AST and then feed it back to
LLVM. Do you have any hints as to how I should proceed about doing
this. I noticed that clang has an ast-dump option but don't know
whether it supports FORTRAN 95.

I am a LLVM newbie and I am trying to install it on Linux. I followed
the setup instructions carefully but I am still facing the following
error when trying to compile a simple hello.c:
llvm-gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1': execvp: No such file or directory

Can anybody help me here? Also I am not sure if I should post these
kind of questions to a different mailing list.

Thanks,
Nilesh.