[LLVMdev] Debug info

Richard Pennington rich at pennware.com
Tue Nov 3 05:48:03 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to use the new debug info and I seem to have broken
something. The attached LLVM assembly is the result of compiling a
simple main() function. If I generate x86 assembly language from this I
get the attached assembly file.
The debug info seems complete, except that the .Lfunc_begin symbol is
referenced but not defined in the .s file.

llvm-dis, llvm-as, and llc seem perfectly happy with this, but the
assembler complains about the undefined symbol. Any clues?

-Rich