[LLVMdev] Loop-carried Dependence

Andreas Bolka andreas.bolka at gmx.net
Fri May 15 02:36:55 PDT 2009

Hi Wenhao Jia,

On Wed May 13 16:30:36 +0200 2009, Wenhao Jia wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is any existing code I can use to do a
> loop-carried dependence analysis for LLVM IR programs? I searched the
> mailing-list archive and it seems like someone planned to implement a
> loop dependence analysis pass in March. I'm just wondering if this
> project is ongoing/finished or if there is other projects that may
> have the code I'm interested in.

Starting next week, I'll be working on a loop-dependence analysis pass.
So nothing is done yet (except a few first scratch attempts), but I
guess you can expect something by mid/end of June.

What kind of results would you require? Plain dependence results,
direction vectors, distance vectors?

--
Regards,
Andreas