[LLVMdev] obtaining IR for CellBE code

Kshitiz Garg ksh.cseiitk at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:03:40 PDT 2009

Hello,
    I was trying to extract out the IR for some CELLBE code. However i
was not able to compile with llvm-gcc.
Has someone who has tried this shed some light on the changes required
to use  llvm-gcc instead of gcc or xlc.
A simple replacement of gcc with llvm-gcc -emit-llvm -S or marking $CC
as llvm-gcc in the makefile did not work for me. I am using the
standard makefile format supplied with the example codes of CellSDK.
  Is there any alternate way / intrinsic which can be called to
introduce calls to the Cell C intrinsic functions??
TIA,
regards,
Kshitiz
--