[LLVMdev] Pass to remove unused functions

Villmow, Micah Micah.Villmow at amd.com
Tue May 5 16:07:38 PDT 2009

I thought this pass would do it, but when I run it over my bc file the
output file is the same as the input file.

The issue I guess  is a little different. When I link in the huge bc
file with the tiny bc file, I only want the resulting bc file to have
the function definitions that the tiny bc file requires and not every
function in the huge bc file.

Any idea's how to do this with the current llvm toolset?

Thanks,

Micah