[LLVMdev] I really cherish this chance for google summer code 2009, If I can do something for LLVM?

gawain gawain gawain102000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 23:50:45 PDT 2009

*hi:*

here is introduce about myslef:
 *my personal information:*
*name:chinese name:Bo Wang*
*         english name:Gawain*
* *
*Address:Grid Computing group in FIT Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing,
China,100084*
* *
*Phone number(s): +86(010)51537383 ,mobile phone :+8613811700806*

*E-mail address :gawain102000 at gmail.com*

I have spent a long time studying the implementation of LCC code generator!!
It's optimization includes in global and local optimization,using the
dynamic adjustment for ever step from the leaves to the root to acquire the
best performance. I believe still there exists better methods to reach
that!!
**
*I ever have studied compilers skill for serveral years and have a deep
studied the source code for LCC (open source compilers). I find from the
begging to the ending and find no lcc in the support of gsoc.*
**
*I do some parallel computing and analyse the code performance ,compilers
skill is very important for me to master. the front and end comiling skill
is also important!! How to make code to run parallel at the biggest degree
is not easy!!*