[LLVMdev] Rolling my own LLVM assembly language parser

jstanier j.stanier at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Mar 25 11:09:14 PDT 2009

Thank you both for your answers.

The only reason I was interested in not using the built-in parsing library
was that it would give me more flexibility over the language I program in,
but if it means brushing up on my C++ then this isn't too much of a problem
either.

With regards to using the in-memory LLVM, that's also a good approach.
However, I was thinking of structuring my thesis work as standalone tools
(much like llvm-as and the others) as it would help me structure my work
better. I hope this makes sense.

Best,

James