[LLVMdev] Another Ubuntu problem:

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Sat Mar 14 00:19:23 PDT 2009

Thanks for the help with stack smashing.

Now my Ubuntu-user has another problem that I cannot reproduce from Debian: my
HLVM JIT compiler links to C code and calls it both from the compiler and
from the run-time generated code. That works perfectly here but on his Ubuntu
box it compiles fine and the compiler calls the C code fine but the
LLVM-generated code barfs with:

  *ERROR: Program used external function 'hlvm_alloc' which could not be
resolved!

I do not understand how that is possible. Any ideas!?

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?e