[LLVMdev] Consumer ARM platform suitable for LLVM development?

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Wed Mar 11 12:21:04 PDT 2009

Now that I have HLVM up and running on x86 and x64 I am interested in testing
it out on an ARM in preparation for their imminent world domination. I
believe LLVM already has excellent support for the ARM thanks to Apple's
ARM-based products. However, I'd really like an ARM-based consumer device
suitable for developing and testing HLVM on, rather than using a cross
compiler and uploading to an embedded device like a phone or lab equipment
like a beagle board.

Has anyone tried LLVM on one of the ARM-based netbooks like a Pandora, Touch
Book or maybe some pre-release Apple swankiness?

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?e