[LLVMdev] Cygwin patch

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:09:32 PDT 2009

I have the PIC stuff building properly on Cygwin now, patch attached.

But unfortunately it does not pass the test/Feature/load_module.ll test in
'make check' though, that needs debugging at some stage, but I have wasted
enough time on this patch now, atleast SVN LLVM should compile on Cygwin
now.

The following adds libraries for Cygwin and also for MinGW (not tested)
where Linux's g++ ld finds these from a path using a weird command line
which does not work on Cygwin or MinGW.

    lib/Transofrms/Helol/Makefile :-

    +ifeq ($(OS), $(filter $(OS), Cygwin MingW))
    +  USEDLIBS = LLVMAnalysis.a LLVMCore.a LLVMInstrumentation.a
LLVMScalarOpts.a LLVMSupport.a LLVMSystem.a LLVMTransformUtils.a LLVMipa.a
LLVMipo.a
    +else
    +  USEDLIBS =
    +endif