[LLVMdev] Power Outage at University of Illinois

John Criswell criswell at uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 8 22:55:10 PDT 2009

Dear LLVMers,

There was a campus wide power outage today at the University of
Illinois.  It took down most (if not all) computing services, including
the LLVM web/subversion server and the mailing list server.

Power has since been restored, and it appears that our IT department has
gotten the LLVM web and SVN server operating again (I went in earlier
this evening to see if the LLVM server had restarted, but it hadn't and
couldn't because something was wrong with the power in the server room;
the IT department has since fixed the power problem).

If you find anything broken the LLVM services, please email llvmdev to
let us know.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience.

-- John T.